Saturday

Work in progress

I got back into the studio following dying the alien costume much darker to get it to show up on film. I’d already used up a bunch of film on this project and still nowt, so I limited the last shoot to 3 shots. After the last debacle I didn’t fancy watching the film develop either so busied myself making a cup of tea…

Later with tea in hand I picked up the prints and turned them over one by one…better but not perfect.

I’m not over the moon but at least the films no longer washed-out. I concede these as a necessary starting point and something to build on and develop. 

Actually I love them who am I kidding.

© 2012 Hilton Vasey 'Just Waves in Space'

Creative Commons Licence
Unless otherwise noted, copyright of all artworks remains with the artist Hilton Vasey is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.